Membrane syringe filter 0.22 micron sterile syringe filters
Disposable syringe filter devices are designed to provide fast and efficient filtration, premium quality and economy. The membrane could be PTEF, PVDF, PES, Nylon, MES, PP, CA, and can be suitable for different situations.
Rated 4.5/5 based on 206 customer reviews
Previous:PTFE Syringe Filter for HPLC Analysis
In HPLC analysis, the particle size of the chromatographic column packing is small and easily blocked by contaminant particles. Therefore, samples and solvents must be pre-filtered to remove particulate contaminants and protect the instrument. In addition, chromatography commonly used in environmental analysis requires that no inorganic contaminants be introduced during sample pretreatment. In HPLC analysis and IC analysis, syringe filters can be used to filter sample solutions, which is an important step in sample pretreatment.
Syringe Filter Diameter:13 mm Syringe Filters
- For sample volumes <10 mL range;
- Holdup (dead) volume is <30 ul.
- Maximum operation pressure <100psi
- Filter area: 0.85cm2
- For sample volumes <100 mL range;
- Holdup (dead) volume is <100 ul.
- Maximum operation pressure <89 psi
- Filter area: 4.3cm2
- HPLC aqueous sample preparation
- Biological sample preparation
- Buffer solutions
- Salt solutions
- Tissue culture media
- Irrigation solutions
- Sterile isolation
- Medical use, sterile filtering protein solution, tissue culture media, additives.
More Syringe filter