11mm 20mm Hand Crimper for Sale
The 11mm 20mm hand crimper removes aluminum caps safely and quickly with a single grip. The adjustable crimp caps crimper provides an adjustable stop on the handle to ensure consistent tightening and loosening of the cap each time, and the depth of the crimps can be changed by adjusting the screws inside the metal crimp.
Features of manual crimper
- Manual operation with adjustable stops, jaw pressure regulator on operating handle, and cushioned grip for user comfort
- Easy to handle and use, quick and easy seal removal
- Tough crimps are made of special metal alloy to ensure long-term use
- The height of the upper cover is adjustable by screw on the crimphead, with hexagonal
Use manual capping pliers
- After pressing the easy-open cap or aluminum cap tightly with the manual capping pliers, put it into the rolling head, gently press the handle up and down until the rolling head is tightened, relax the handle (do not use too much force) and return to the original position. Use three fingers to check if the cap is loose.
- If the manual capping pliers do not tighten or smooth the cap for the first time, you can adjust the rolling head. Turn clockwise to loosen and counterclockwise to tighten.