- The 20mm Manual Crimper is suitable for use with standard laboratory vials and aluminum cap seals.
- The 20mm Manual Flip-Top Crimper is designed for crimping flip-top caps.
- The ergonomically curved handle provides a more comfortable feel than a metal handle design.
- The pull-down handle provides a firm grip without the need for "extra" squeezing. An easily visible adjustment knob on the head of the crimper makes it easy to determine when the desired crimp setting has been reached.
How to use manual capping pliers
- After pressing the easy-open cap or aluminum cap tightly with the manual capping pliers, put it into the rolling head, gently press the handle up and down until the rolling head is tightened, relax the handle (do not use too much force) and return to the original position. Use three fingers to check if the cap is loose.
- If the manual capping pliers do not tighten or smooth the cap for the first time, you can adjust the rolling head. Turn clockwise to loosen and counterclockwise to tighten.