Hand Crimper for 11mm Crimp Caps for Manufacturer
The Aijiren 11 mm manual decappers fit standard laboratory vials and seals with aluminum caps. The ergonomically curved handle provides more hand comfort during use compared to metal grip designs. ...
Rated 4.6/5 based on 555 customer reviews
Previous:11mm & 20mm Hand Vial Crimper
The Aijiren 11 mm manual decappers fit standard laboratory vials and seals with aluminum caps. The ergonomically curved handle provides more hand comfort during use compared to metal grip designs. The bottom pull handle allows for a steady hold. An easily viewed adjustment knob is located at the head of the decapper so that it is easy to determine when the desired setting has been reached.
Manual Crimper Features
- Hand-operated with adjustable stop, There is a jaw pressure regulator on the operating handle, Cushion grip for user comfort
- Easy to operate and use, Remove seals quickly and easily
- tough jaws with a special metal alloy, to ensure long-term use
- The height of the cover is adjustable, through the bolt on the jaw head, with hexagonal
- Crimpers: Attach aluminum caps and seals to bottles for lab-scale production.
- Decappers: To remove a seal, place decapper on the seal and squeeze the handles together.
- Specially designed for use in the laboratory with the good chemical resistance of the surface coating, Hand Crimper is widely used in laboratory Headspace vials crimping caps.
- The vial crimper is ideal for low-volume crimping operations and sample preparation operations.
- The capping is safe, credible, tight, slick, and good sealing.