20mm 20ml Top Headspace Vial, Clear Glass, Crimp Neck
Headspace vials can withstand the higher temperatures and internal pressures required for volatile gas analysis. With very low metal content, extractables and leachables, top headspace vials meet high standards to meet your regulatory requirements.
DescriptionHeadspace vials can withstand the higher temperatures and internal pressures required for volatile gas analysis. With very low metal content, extractables and leachables, they meet high standards to meet your regulatory requirements. These vials are Specification Certified to ensure their physical dimensions and autosampler compatibility. Headspace vials are a kind of laboratory vials for top space analysis, with the features of high-temperature resistance and corrosion resistance.
A headspace vial is used in the process of top – gas chromatography. When detecting volatile or semi-volatile mixtures with high boiling points, we need to heat them to vaporize them at the top. In this process, since the liquid samples are at the bottom, the material in the top gas can be measured without touching the liquid in the sample vial.
Crimp Headspace Vials Features
- 20mm crimp headspace vial is widely used in Headspace and GC, GCMS application.
- 20mm Aluminum Crimp Cap Seals and Vials ensure that a proper seal is made for this demanding application
- Headspace vials are manufactured of borosilicate glass and include a write-in patch for sample identification.
- Round base headspace vials are compatible with most autosamplers and more easily handled by robotic arms that lift the vial from the tray
- Use of high-quality silicone compounds to ensure proper resealing and minimize the chance of core pulling
- Volume: 20ml
- Dimension: 22.5*75mm
- Color: Clear & Amber
- Neck: Crimp
- Neck Diameter: 20mm
- Cap: 20mm Aluminum Cap
- Bottom: Flat Bottom or Round Bottom
- Material: 1st hydrolytic class glass