10ml GC Headspace Vial, Flat/Round Bottom
Headspace vials can withstand the higher temperatures and internal pressures required for volatile gas analysis. With very low metal content, extractables and leachables, they meet high standards to meet your regulatory requirements. These headspace vials have been specification certified for physical dimensions and autosampler compatibility.
Vial DetailsVolume: 10ml Dimension: 22.5x46mm Color: Amber and Clear Neck: Screw/Crimp neck Neck Diameter: 18mm/20mm Material: Brosilicate Glass/1st hydrolytic class glass Cap:18mm/20mm Magnetic Precision Screw Metal Cap
The advantages of Headspace vial
- Material USP1 borosilicate glass
- Suitable for headspace analysis of volatile solids and gases.
- Stores volatile samples and prevents evaporation
- Flat bottom vials feature a longer neck for fit with Carlo Erba™ and Aijiren™ units
- Round bottom vials are designed for Perkin Elmer™, Tekmar™ and Varian™ units