- Aijiren COD Test Tube is made of borosilicate glass, which can reduce pH changes and pollutants that may be leached from soda lime glass.
- The glass digestion test tube can be used for analysis at temperatures higher than 130 degrees Celsius.
- It is manufactured from laboratory storage for a variety of general purposes and can hold almost anything.
- The gasket is made of a PTFE silicon rubber gasket, which has a strong sealing performance and can resist various chemical corrosion.
- Polypropylene Screw Cap with Septa - Polypropylene screw cap with precision-fit septa provide an evaporation-proof seal. Bi-layer includes silicone and PTFE. Silicone septa for multiple injections. PTFE-lined screw cap for organic samples.
More COD test tube