2ml 8-425 9mm 10-425 Autosampler Vial for HPLC
Chromatography autosampler vials are widely used in chromatography, chemistry, medical and other fields. Autosampler vials are generally made of hydrolytic glass or borosilicate, with various specifications. Different vial mouth designs meet different actual needs.
- HPLC autosampler vials are generally categorized based on vial diameter, vial height, and thread finish.
- Clear glass and amber glass have similar inert properties. Amber glass is used to protect sensitive samples from UV light.
- Markings on the vials help provide sample identification information.
- Autosampler vials can be used to inject samples from an autosampler.
- Volume: 1.5-2.0ml
- Color: Amber and Clear
- Neck: Screw neck
- Neck Diameter: 8mm, 9mm, 10mm
- Material: Brosilicate Glass/1st hydrolytic class glass
- Septa: Non-slit, Pre-Slit, PTFE/Silicone
- Insert: 250ul/300ul
Screw Vial Feature
- 1. The special thread design ensures a consistent seal.
- 2. Graduated write-on marking spot area for easy filling and identification of sample, measures 0.5, 1.0 and 1.5ml.
- 3. Amber glass vials are perfect for storing samples that are sensitive to light exposure. Clear glass vials are great for testing the solubility or dispersability of materials, allowing you an unhindered view of the solution.
- 4. The precise processing of bottleneck to enable mechanical arm to operate efficiently