2ml Clear Crimp Top Autosampler Vial With Graduation for Price
11mm Crimp Top Autosampler Vial Features Standard vials for GC and HPLC. Vials have a 40% larger opening than standard opening aluminum seal vials. Vials are manufactured of Clear or Amber borosi...
Rated 4.7/5 based on 393 customer reviews
- Standard vials for GC and HPLC.
- Vials have a 40% larger opening than standard opening aluminum seal vials.
- Vials are manufactured of Clear or Amber borosilicate glass.
- The standard 12x32mm profile is compatible with 11mm aluminum seal closures.
- The precision-shaped bottleneck can improve the processing capacity of the autosampler.
- Strict quality assurance provides the size between batches. Consistency and a uniform flat bottom can ensure matching with the inner cannula.
- In order to ensure good function, it can be slit in advance to facilitate needle penetration.
- designed for single injection or short sampling cycles.
- especially suitable for liquid chromatography.
- the septum will not fall into the sample bottle during the sampling process.
- This septum is made of PTFE/silicone fusion, they have excellent inertness and can be used for multiple injections.
- The thickness of the 11mm septum is 1mm, and the PTFE is about 0.1mm.
- Volume: 1.5-2.0ml
- Dimension: 11.6x32mm
- Color: Amber and Clear
- Neck: Crimp neck
- Neck Diameter: 11mm
- Material: Borosilicate Glass/1st hydrolytic class glass
- Septa: Non-slit, Pre-Slit, PTFE/Silicone
- Insert: 250/300ul
More ND11mm crimp vial