Borosilicate Glass 11.6x32mm 2ml HPLC Autosampler Vials for Lab
11mm chromatography autosampler vials are widely used in chromatography, chemistry, medical and other fields. 11mm autosampler vials are generally made of hydrolytic glass or borosilicate, with various specifications. Different vial mouth designs meet different actual needs.
11mm Vial Features
- In order to ensure good function, it can be slit in advance to facilitate needle penetration.
- Designed for single injection or short sampling cycle.
- Especially suitable for liquid chromatographs.
- The vial septum will not fall into the sample bottle during the sampling process.
- This vial septum is made of PTFE/silicone fusion, they have excellent inertness and can be used for multiple injections.
- The thickness of the 11mm septum is 1mm, and the PTFE is about 0.1mm.
11mm Crimp Top Autosampler Vial Advantages
- •Vial detail:32 X 12 mm, 2ml, screw neck
- •11mm Wide opening enables easy filling with viarious materials.
- •Reduce the chances of bent or broken needles during sampling.
- •Broad range of Micro-Inserts.
- •Packed in a Cleanroom class 100,000.
- •Passed ISO9001:2015 quality management system certification, RoHS compliance can also be provided.