8-425 screw thread caps and vials are often used in conjunction with Shimadzu, Spectra-Physics, Varian, and other autosamplers, Vials are manufactured of Clear, Type 1 Class A or Amber, Type 1 Class B borosilicate glass and include a write-in patch for sample identification.
Caps are made of high-quality polypropylene to exact manufacturing tolerances and lined in a controlled manufacturing environment, Cap colors are available in black only, Our septa use only the highest quality materials to ensure proper function and can be pre-slit to ease needle penetration.
- The special thread design ensures a consistent seal.
- Graduated write-on marking spot area for easy filling and identification of the sample, measures 0.5, 1.0 and 1.5ml.
- Amber glass vials are perfect for storing samples that are sensitive to light exposure. Clear glass vials are great for testing the solubility or dispersibility of materials, allowing you an unhindered view of the solution.
- The precise processing of bottleneck enables the mechanical arm to operate efficiently.
- Strictly quality control to ensure the consistent size of each lot of 8mm Screw vials.
- The ever flat-bottomed guarantee consistent matching between 8mm screw vials and 6mm neck Standard Glass insert.
- Caps are made of high-quality polypropylene to exact manufacturing tolerances.
- Septa are made of the highest quality materials to ensure proper function and can be pre-slit to ease needle penetration.
More 8-425 screw vial