4ml 13-425 Screw-top Autosampler Vial for Lab
The 13-425 vial is widely used in the design of multiple injections or longer sampling periods, as well as weather chromatographs and liquid chromatographs. The thread is precisely machined to ensure sealing at all times. It fits perfectly with the matching 13mm black and white opening, solid cover and various septa.
The 4ml screw vial characteristics:
- The glass is made of high-quality materials, namely borosilicate glass, and imported glass materials, and corrosion-resistant.
- The gasket is made of chemically inert PTFE, and flexible silicone resin is compounded by a special process.
- The 4ml screw vial is pollution-free and can be used immediately after purchase without cleaning.
- This product is a universal sample vial, suitable for various types of autosamplers.
- The vialneck size is accurate, easy to grasp and correct. The flat vial is guaranteed to match the liner.
- Vial Volume: 4ml
- Vial Dimension: 15x45mm
- Vial Color: Amber and Clear
- Vial Neck: 11mm Screw neck
- Septa: Non-slit, Pre-Slit, PTFE/Silicone
- Vial Material: Borosilicate Glass/1st hydrolytic class glass