150ul 250ul 300ul Glass Micro Insert for 1.5mm/2mm Autosampler Vial for Lab Use
Micro Insert is used to ensure the most accurate and reliable analysis of your lab samples. Autosampler vial inserts are available with polyspring conical, pulled point conical, or flat bottom insert formats
- Micro inserts can be used with screw tops, crimp tops, or snap top vials.
- All conical styles of inserts are offered with the traditional pulled point as well as the improved mandrel point.
- Pulled point inserts are more economical, but mandrel point inserts provide a more pointed and uniform tip that enables better sample recovery.
Vial Inserts Details
- Volume: 150ul, 250ul, 300ul
- Dimension: 5x29mm, 6x31mm
- Material: Clear Glass
- Suit for: 1.5/2ml hplc vial
- Bottom: flat, concial with/without polyspring
Micro-Inserts can be used on all 1.5ml vials. These vial insert Suit for 8mm 、9mm、10mm、11mm hplc vial. Effectively relieves the pressure of syringe.