Previous:250ul 300ul Micro Insert for 10-425 vial
- All conical styles of inserts are offered with the traditional pulled point as well as the improved mandrel point.
- Flat base inserts can accommodate more sample volume than polyspring or pulled point conical inserts.
- Pulled point inserts are more economical, but mandrel point inserts provide a more pointed and uniform tip that enables better sample recovery.
- Type: I300，IV250，IP250
- Dimensions: 31 x 6 mm，31ｘ5.7mm，29ｘ5.7mm
- Volume: 300ul，250ul
- Material: Clear Glass
- Bottom: Flat Bottom, Conical Bottom, Mandrel bottom with polyspring
More Micro-Insert for Autosampler Vials