6ml 10ml 20ml Crimp Top vial, Clear or Amber Glass
Headspace vial manufactured from Borosilicate glass by Aijiren. Headspace vial can be available in 6ml – 20ml. Clear or Amber can be choose. Crimp Thread Headspace Vials use a 1.25 mm average wall thickness, which offers more reliability when internal pressures build. Our Headspace Vials meet or exceed OEM standards.
- Headspace vials are a kind of laboratory vials for top space analysis, with the features of high-temperature resistance and corrosion resistance.
- A headspace vial is used in the process of top – gas chromatography. When detecting volatile or semi-volatile mixtures with high boiling points, we need to heat them to vaporize them at the top. In this process, since the liquid samples are at the bottom, the material in the top gas can be measured without touching the liquid in the sample vial.
- Headspace vial manufactured from Borosilicate glass by Aijiren. Headspace vial can be available in 6ml - 20ml. Clear or Amber can be choose. Crimp Thread Headspace Vials use a 1.25 mm average wall thickness, which offers more reliability when internal pressures build. Our Headspace Vials meet or exceed OEM standards.
Headspace Vial Advantages:
- 1.Mainly used in gas chromatography analysis for headspace analysis.
- 2. No risk of incorrectly sealed vials as is the case with crimping
- 3.Flat bottom vials maximize heating efficiency when used with bottom
- 4.Round bottom vials distribute the internal pressure created at high temperatures across the glass surface
- 5.A rounded bottom is more sturdy and thus more resistant to the high pressure within the vial during the heating process. Furthermore the vial slides more easily into the heating block when being transported by a magnet.
- Dimension: 22x38mm(6ml), 22.5x46mm(10ml), 22.5x75.mm(2oml)
- Color: Amber and Clear
- Neck: 20mm Precision Crimp neck
- Bottom: Flat Bottom or Round Bottom
- Material: B0rosilicate Glass/1st hydrolytic class glass
- Cap: 20mm Magnetic Precision Crimp Metal Cap