Previous:1ml Shell Vial
1ml Shell vials are an economical choice for many routine HPLC applications. These neckless vials with inserts are sold as kits including polyethylene push-in caps to assure proper fit and function. Vial selections include clear glass, amber glass or polypropylene. 8x35mm shell vials are designed specifically for Alcott Positive Displacement autosamplers. Choose from Aijiren brands.
- Type 1 glass material with very stable quality.
- All products are produced from 100,000 class-grade clean rooms to avoid any contamination.
- Plugs and tubes can ship as separately according to the customer’s requirement.
- Sufficient inventory can meet the customer’s urgent demand.
- Our customers are from over 70 countries, and More than 50 of them are listed as Fortune 500 companies.
- We have provided OEM services for several world's top brands.
- Passed ISO9001:2015 quality management system certification, RoHS compliance can also be provided.
- Volume: 1ml
- Dimension: 8.2x40mm
- Color: Clear
- Material: Borosilicate Glass/1st hydrolytic class glass
- Cap: PE plug
- Bottom: Flat bottom
More 1ml vials