11mm snap autosampler vial for Hplc
The snap vials are less prone to breakage during decapping because more glass is used in the neck of the vial. The snap seal neck finish is compatible with either crimp or snap seals and no special tools are required to remove the cap. These vials are recommended for short-term sample storage and non-volatile samples because the seal is not as secure as a crimp or screw thread seal.
- Volume: 2.0ml
- Dimension: 11.6x32mm
- Neck: Snap neck
- Material: B0rosilicate Glass/1st hydrolytic class glass
- Septa: Non-slit, Pre-Slit, PTFE/Silicone
11mm Snap Vial Features:
- 1. Vials have a 40% larger opening than standard aluminum seal vials for easier sample filling and to reduce the chance of bent or broken needles during sampling
- 2. 11mm snap-top vial provides a medium degree of sealing performance, which can reduce sample volatilization.
- 3. Compared with crimp top vials, bayonet vials can be capped and uncapped easily without tools, making it more convenient to use.