Head Crimper for 11mm crimp cap seals for supplier
The Hand Crimper provides a consistent and reliable seal to ensure a secure vial closure every time. The new ergonomically designed hand crimper features a lightweight and customized design that reduces wrist pain and discomfort caused by twisting.
- The Hand Crimper provides a consistent and reliable seal to ensure a secure vial closure every time.
- The high quality construction is designed for durability and long life to provide smooth and easy operation.
- The adjustable hand crimper is ideal if you use varying septa thicknesses in your analysis.
- This product has the ability to adjust for changes in septa thickness.
Features of the Head Crimper
- Manually operated with adjustable stops, jaw pressure regulator on the operating handle, padded handles for user comfort
- Simple to operate and use, quick and easy to remove seals.
- Robust jaws made of a special metal alloy for long term use.
- The height of the cover can be adjusted by the hexagonal bolt on the jaws.
More Hand Crimper