- The crimp cover of the vials is made of aluminum for crimping and sealing; plastic (polyethylene, polypropylene or phenolic resin) for non-crimping and sealing. The cap gasket is a septum material that is pierced by a syringe needle to extract a sample from the vial. The cap liner sheet has various configurations and is also made of various materials.
- Crimp Caps squeeze the septum between the rim of the glass vial and the crimped aluminum cap. This forms an excellent seal preventing evaporation. The crimp cap vial requires crimping tools to carry out the sealing process.
Features:1. Septa and slit septa are available. 2. Normally available cap color is Silver, while other special colors can be also produced accordingly. 3. Easy to apply and easy to remove. 4. Aluminum seals with pre-inserted septa are compatible with standard opening crimp top vials.
- Suitable: 20mm Crimp Top Headspace Vials
- Caps Material: Silver Aluminum
- Septa Material: PTFE/Silicone; PTFE/butyl
- Septa Size: 20*3mm
- Cap Features: 8/9.5mm Centre Hole
- Color: Metal Silver
More Crimp top GC vial