20ml-60ml Screw Sample Storage Vials
Aijiren can provide storage vials of various specifications, mainly used for water and soil analysis. This type of storage vial may also be called an EPA vial, specifically the 40ml screw cap EPA vial. The storage capacity of EPA screw-top bottles is 20ml-60ml, such as 20ml, 30ml, 40ml, and 60ml.
- Material: Borosilicate glass
- Total volume: 20-60mL
- Dimensions: 27.5x57-140 mm
- Neck: screw neck
- Neck Diameter: 24mm
- Color: Clear & Amber
Storage Vials Feature
- Glass Vials that meet these requirements are called EPA vials, or sometimes VOA (volatile organic analysis) vials.
- To be used for environmental analysis, EPA vials must be clean and free of substances that might influence the analysis.
- Aijiren flat bottomed EPA vials are available in 20, 30, 40 and 60ml sizes, suitable for water or soil samples.
- They are made of(offered in) chemically inert Type I borosilicate glass, in either clear or amber for light sensitive samples.